Raman Charpak Scholarship
This program intends to develop and strengthen Indo-French scientific cooperation through close collaboration between Indian and French laboratories. The fellowship is a single-phase fellowship scheme for PhD research scholars at an Indian or French Research Institute / University. The scheme provides an exposure and experience about the current research methods and trends in France/India, while discovering another cultural context.
It is an opportunity for PhD students to carry out part of their research work (for three to six months) in a foreign University / Institute based in France or India.
- For Indian Fellow: Fellowship Support of 1500 Euros per month for daily expenses, local travel, accommodation charges plus Social Security charges
- For French Fellow: Fellowship support Rs. 40,000 per month for daily expenses, local travel, etc. plus accommodation charges not exceeding Rs. 45,000 per month
- One return airfare ticket in economy class between India and France
- Insurance coverage (travel & health) wherever is required
- Any administrative costs for Visa and Registration, if any
- Carte de Sejour, if any
- Additional support (up to Euro 500 for Indian Fellows and equivalent support in Indian Rupees for French Fellows) for participating in a Seminar/Workshop during their term of the fellowship and stay in their host countries; limited to registration fees , travel & accommodation charges
Please note that no support will be provided for the family members during the Fellowship period.
Call for Applications: 01 April 2017
Application deadline: 31 May 2017.
Results will be declared by the end of July 2017
For any queries, please contact - email@example.com