The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme has two branches:
- A Master’s branch, which funds master’s courses lasting between 12 and 36 months;
- A PhD branch, which offers funding for PhD students to spend ten months in France, through joint supervision or dual enrolment (preferably in the second year of their PhD).
- Living expenses (1,181 euros/ month for Master's; 1,400 euros/ month for PhD)
- One international return journey
- Social security cover
- Additional housing allowance, under certain conditions
- Cultural activities
|If you have questions regarding the Eiffel scholarship program, please fill the contact form of Campus France: |
contact Campus France
Or send a request at:
28, rue de la
75010 Paris - France
- Academic fields: Engineering, Science, Management, Political Science and Law
- Level: Masters & Ph.D
- Age limit: Maximum 30 years of age, i.e., born on or after 07/3/1985 for masters candidates, 35 years of age, i.e., born on aor after 07/31980 for Ph.D candidates
- Paperwork: The Eiffel application form must be duly filled and sent to your prospective French institution of higher studies.
- To apply: While making a request for admission to a French institution, you just have to mention that you would like to be nominated for the Eiffel scholarship. The University/Institution applies on behalf of the student. To ensure adequate reaction time please send your admission applications by November of the year preceding your intake.
- Further details on the Campus France Paris website - http://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel
A student cannot directly apply for the Eiffel Scholarship. It is the institute where you are seeking an admission that shall nominate you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, should the instiute finds your candidature worthy.
Eiffel Programme guide – 2017 Session
- Opening of the call for applications: October 10th, 2016
You need to have applied to the French institution by November prior to the year of intake, so that the institution has adequate time to grant you admission, submit your profile to a jury and nominate you to the Eiffel panel.
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 6th, 2017
- Announcement of results: Week of March 20th, 2017