Do I have to complete a CampusFrance application if I’m only spending a semester in France on a study abroad/exchange program?


Yes. Whether you want to complete a full degree program in France or just study abroad at a French higher education institution for a semester or year, you have to complete the CampusFrance application process. Completing this process is also the first step you need to take to apply for a student visa.